• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimperzone Party, Port Vale game

MK Shrimper

Striker
Ok, how do we all fancy about a party/BBQ after the final (well hopefully not) league match of the season?

Somewhere child friendly so those with young 'uns can attend?

Be nice to see familiar faces & not so familiar ones and (hopefully!) celebrate our upcoming playoff matches!

Aberdeen Dave & Senga will be in attendance, Glasgow Richard, meself.... Any other exiles can you make the trip over?

Well you're welcome, but it'll be a bit a schlep driving 1 1/2 hours to MK...

Unless you have a 3 acre estate Paul,there would not be enough room to stack all the food J would want to consume during the party..;)

Unless you have a 3 acre estate Paul,there would not be enough room to stack all the food J would want to consume during the party..;)

Or big enough to store all the medical equipment that still keeps you ticking over at your age.

Good idea MK. Would love to get over for the Vale game, but while im doing Carlisle, i won't be able to afford another trip so soon. Trying to save just in case we do make the playoffs...then i shall be over regardless of the fact i'll probably be living on beans and toast for a month!!

Last edited:
Good idea MK. Would love to get over for the Vale game, but while im doing Carlise, i won't be able to afford another trip so soon. Trying to save just in case we do make the playoffs...then i shall be over regardless of the fact i'll probably be living on beans and toast for a month!!

I will meet you at the ground for the Carlise game....would love to meet you in the pub but will be to tempted to have a beer and I will be driving.

I am sure that you Rich and Gary will have the odd one for me!!!

I will meet you at the ground for the Carlise game....would love to meet you in the pub but will be to tempted to have a beer and I will be driving.

I am sure that you Rich and Gary will have the odd one for me!!!

Yep looking forward to meeting you and the gang up there. If you do decide to go to the pub we'll make sure and get you a packet of crisps when we're getting the beers in :p Can't get Mrs A_S to drive down for you?

Yep looking forward to meeting you and the gang up there. If you do decide to go to the pub we'll make sure and get you a packet of crisps when we're getting the beers in :p Can't get Mrs A_S to drive down for you?

Yeah.....she would probably get me there in time for the 08/09 season the way she drives

Good idea MK. Would love to get over for the Vale game, but while im doing Carlisle, i won't be able to afford another trip so soon. Trying to save just in case we do make the playoffs...then i shall be over regardless of the fact i'll probably be living on beans and toast for a month!!

In that case make sure you're in the away end. :D

Haha fair enough mate - we'll all sort out a place to meet outside the ground a bit before kick off...last time i tried to arrange meeting people at a match i couldn't find them :thumbdown: :D

You can get a beer in the away end at Carlisle.
I suggest meeting (S_S & any others who are training it up-country) in the pub next to Carlisle station at 11ish, then heading up to the ground for 2 to 2.30.

Haha fair enough mate - we'll all sort out a place to meet outside the ground a bit before kick off...last time i tried to arrange meeting people at a match i couldn't find them :thumbdown: :D

That would be down to the bear goggles mate

That would be down to the bear goggles mate

Bear goggles?

bear.jpg

Bugger..........imagine what a great read a newspaper would be if i was the Proof reader

Good effort on the Beer Pic!!!

:p

Back