• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimperzone poster association

As there's a huge association thing at the mo' here in the pub i thought i'd see of we can get a poster specific link thing going where we exhibit common ground.

Usual rules, you must have a link with previous post and include information for the next post.
Include at least a couple of bits of info.

Hope this makes sense!!
Here goes.

I live in Australia, i owned a Peugeot BMX, i saw a ghost in my ex-girlfriends house when i was 16.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (perth shrimper @ April 26 2006,03:57)]As there's a huge association thing at the mo' here in the pub i thought i'd see of we can get a poster specific link thing going where we exhibit common ground.

Usual rules, you must have a link with previous post and include information for the next post.
Include at least a couple of bits of info.

Hope this makes sense!!
Here goes.

I live in Australia, i owned a Peugeot BMX, i saw a ghost in my ex-girlfriends house when i was 16.
I have an ex girlfriend that looks a bit like Australian actress Nichole Kidman who starred in the Australian film 'BMX Bandits'.

BMX Bandits

my old school friend was born in australia, and he was kid but now is a man
rock.gif

18 months ago I went to Australia, last week I went to Spain and next week I'm going to Portugal to play golf.

I was born in Portugal and my mum is australian. I support Sporting Lisbon as a second team.

sporting lisbon is a team from portugal, who play in the same league as porto who was managed by jose mourinho, who knows manages chelsea who played Col******r united in this year's fa cup, who are fierce rivals of Southend United who i have supported since I was 9.

I once went to a universities open day at Essex Uni in C********r, home of aforementioned team. Eventually I went to uni in Birmingham, studying ancient history.

Whilst travelling from university in Cheltenham, I once got lost in Birmingham going to the Kidderminster away game last season.

Birmingham vs Southend 94' at Roots Hall was when I first learnt who Judas (the biblical one) was, however I do not believe in the bible despite having a GCSE grade A in the subject.

I didnt get any A's at GCSE but I still passed with 11 to my name, way back in 1999.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ May 01 2006,13:30)]I didnt get any A's at GCSE but I still passed with 11 to my name, way back in 1999.
1999 is almost 2000 and 2000 is half of my post count before this message. Post is what The General has done for a living.

(what the hell have I managed to write to get this many posts when I've been offline for half a year???!)

2000 was when I met my wife, who's from New Zealand. This makes my daughter half Kiwi. She is also a lucky omen for Southend United as she has seen us promoted twice and she's not even one years old till Saturday (my daugther that is, not my wife
tounge.gif
)

New Zealand has lots of sheep. I've never been there.

Wales has plenty of sheep. I've been there four times in the last two years (six in all) to see the Mighty Blues.

I've never had a sheep in any country but I've had a xxxx in a ship

I have also never been to New Zealand, but i have been to Tunisia, which is a totally useless piece of information.

Sheep have wool, which is traditionaly white, which is the the opposite colour to black, which when put together are the colour of both the Southend United away shirt for 2005/06 season, as well as the boots of Mitchell Cole (and Mark Gower and Wayne Gray once they copied him).

Mitchell Cole has got the same surname as George Cole who played the shifty Arthur Daley in the 80/90's TV series, Minder.

(Got no idea how I thought that one up)

Minder - another name for a babysitter. Something my ex-girlfriend used to do. until one night me and her were caught at it in the lounge by the kids parents while he was asleep upstairs!

Upstairs is a strange paradox as I live in a bungalow, but we converted the upstairs, i am dreading the Council tax re-evaluation.
I have a large garden where i grow exotic indeginous plants and herbs. my saturnian (for the culpepper purists) patch contains many poisonous plants, one day a gust of wind blew all the pollen and cutting debris up my nose and in my mouth.
Within an hour I was in bed shivering with dilated pupils convinced I was growing fur.

Back