• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimperzone to decide

Wha' you talkin' about Willis?

• Total voters

MK Shrimper

Striker
Ok, in response to Aberdeen's assumption that Queen/Bowie's Under Pressure can be classified as a one hit wonder and mine that it can't due to the obvious fact they've had plenty of hits apart, can it really be classifed as a "One Hit Wonder" or has the world gone mad with POLITICAL CORRECTNESS? or something

Let your mice clicking decide!

Last edited:
Surely a one hit wonder can only be from someone you have never heard of, who makes the hit, then you never hear of again.

Surely a one hit wonder can only be from someone you have never heard of, who makes the hit, then you never hear of again.

Not really the case I'd say most would have heard of Terry Wogan who had a "hit" with Floral ****ing Dance, don't think he's threatened the charts again. But you still hear of the bewigged Irish bugger.

Did you really start a thread about this?????

Mate, I love you to bits..........................but you really need to get out more mate.

I will vote for your option so you don't have a sulk again and think that you are not popular!!

;)

Last edited:
I thought Ricey's thread about pretending to be gay to get a job was the sh*****t thread on this board...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really the case I'd say most would have heard of Terry Wogan who had a "hit" with Floral ****ing Dance, don't think he's threatened the charts again. But you still hear of the bewigged Irish bugger.

Ah well you see he is actually a 2 hit wonder now after that Christmas song with Aled Jones

Where is the option for stupid thread, why feel the need to make such a point?!

Paul... did you really feel the need to put this as a thread, it appears a bit desperate if I'm being honest...and no its not because I agree with my husband.

Whether people agree with each other or not is irrelevant, I thought that's what everyone kept saying about the Zone........."have a great debate".

I thought the Zone had moved on from the last twelve months where people felt the need to justify their opinions by starting a separate thread / poll to try and prove themselves right.

Guess I was wrong, but that's just my own opinion.

Last edited:

Paul... did you really feel the need to put this as a thread, it appears a bit desperate if I'm being honest...and no its not because I agree with my husband.

Whether people agree with each other or not is irrelevant, I thought that's what everyone kept saying about the Zone........."have a great debate".

I thought the Zone had moved on from the last twelve months where people felt the need to justify their opinions by starting a separate thread / poll to try and prove themselves right.

why don't we let the public decide?

lighten up...

Ok, in response to Aberdeen's assumption that Queen/Bowie's Under Pressure can be classified as a one hit wonder and mine that it can't due to the obvious fact they've had plenty of hits apart, can it really be classifed as a "One Hit Wonder" or has the world gone mad with POLITICAL CORRECTNESS? or something

Let your mice clicking decide!

No, not a 'one hit wonder,' but a wonder that this one hit is a 'Queen' song I like and have in my collection, but I'm putting that down to the influence of our David...and no, I couldn't vote for you Paul due to the add on of you being "the arbiter of good taste." I know you like those Stone Roses after all...;)

Back