• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Signature Requests

I would be very grateful if one of you very clever graphic Shrimpers could update my sig for me if possible.
A new one of Britt Assombalonga would be nice perhaps in some sort of conga type graphic with Freddy, Neil Harris and others forming the conga? Or whatever you can suggest would be very much appreciated , thank you x.

I would be very grateful if one of you very clever graphic Shrimpers could update my sig for me if possible.
A new one of Britt Assombalonga would be nice perhaps in some sort of conga type graphic with Freddy, Tomlin etc and others forming the conga? Or whatever you can suggest would be very much appreciated , thank you x.

Bump - Still have my Mohsni sig - with the good news of Britt staying :clap: would be very grateful if anyone could update my sig for me when they have a chance. thanks x

Hi graphic masters,
Just wondered in the light of all the Wembley euphoria if any one does have a minute or two to knock up a new bang on trend signature for me that would be very much appreciated.
As you can see I am currently sporting a very 'home spun' sig as I had no other option :'(
Would love anything with Reevo, or Luke Prosser 'ala Chameleon' celebrations or other suggestions if any one does gets a chance.
Thank you x

Hi graphic masters,
Just wondered in the light of all the Wembley euphoria if any one does have a minute or two to knock up a new bang on trend signature for me that would be very much appreciated.
As you can see I am currently sporting a very 'home spun' sig as I had no other option :'(
Would love anything with Reevo, or Luke Prosser 'ala Chameleon' celebrations or other suggestions if any one does gets a chance.
Thank you x

Sorry it took so long Roxy :smiles:

Any chance of one of you graphic whizz-kids doing me a new sig. strip please?

I'd like one with a picture of Phil Brown (something like this -http://images.teamtalk.com/13/04/402x210/Phil-Brown-Southend-boss_2923285.jpg - possibly photoshopped a bit to make him look even more orange than he is in real life!) with the strap line"

"The future's bright, the future's orange"

Many thanks in anticipation

I would love one of Che Wilson shaking hands with Mike Marsh while John Adams is playing chess in the background

Ok, I'll change my request.

I would like one of Phil Brown shaking hands with Rio Alderton whilst Ben Abbey is doing the sudoko in the background.

One of Marc Laird would be lovely if possible please, my most recent one has still got Easton and Sturrock in! Thanks.

Is it possible to get one of Big Bad Barry Corr looking absolutely badass somewhere please?

2qnmnmh.png

One of Marc Laird would be lovely if possible please, my most recent one has still got Easton and Sturrock in! Thanks.

nnl01u.png

I would also like one of BBBC, looking like the God he is.

34ersc6.png

Back