• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Simon Francis

Bournemouth have rejected two bids for defender Simon Francis from Championship rivals Derby County

That's interesting - and Derby where in the play-offs weren't they? Big football ground and attendances (many of those at the Burton home game only go to watch the Brewers when Derby are away) too.

Always rated Francis when he was an attacking ...... seen him score with his left foot, right foot and head. It's just when he seems to be day dreaming when defending. :sad:

Had a decent game tonight for Bournemouth vs Liverpool. Well done Ron for forcing him out :happy:

Bournemouth have rejected two bids for defender Simon Francis from Championship rivals Derby County
Bournemouth need to be commended for how they have gone about their business, they are now reaping the rewards, regardless of whether they go up or not they have shown how out of touch some of the "big clubs" are.

Bournemouth need to be commended for how they have gone about their business, they are now reaping the rewards, regardless of whether they go up or not they have shown how out of touch some of the "big clubs" are.

Yes well done Bournemouth for having a Russian oligarch owner. :winking:

Another win for Bournemouth tonight with Simon Francis again doing well for the Cherries. It's really good to see Bournemouth and Simon having such a successful season, I really hope they go all the way to the Prem via the autos.

Pleased to see Francis doing so well, really good player on his day all he had to was cut out the moments when he would switch off which he seems to have done. Will been interesting to see if Bournemouth do go up how he gets on in the Prem.

Pleased to see Francis doing so well, really good player on his day all he had to was cut out the moments when he would switch off which he seems to have done. Will been interesting to see if Bournemouth do go up how he gets on in the Prem.
Bournemouth have a wealthy owner whose willing to splash the cash. If they go up I wonder if he'll get many games.

Well done to him though, as you say it was his concentration which was the main issue.

If Bournemouth do go up, then that means the majority of the 92 have been in the top flight.

Bournemouth have a wealthy owner whose willing to splash the cash. If they go up I wonder if he'll get many games.

Well done to him though, as you say it was his concentration which was the main issue.

If Bournemouth do go up, then that means the majority of the 92 have been in the top flight.

True but am I right in thinking he's their captain? Obviously they cant just replace the entire team so will be interesting to see if he remains in Howe's plans.

Will Bournemouth have to ground share with say Southampton or Pompey if they make the prem? Aren't there minimum capacity regulations?

Selected at right back in the PFA Championship team of the year.

I always liked him based on the fact that I have seen him score with his left foot, right foot and head. Shame about the defending at times but you can't have everything .................

Back