• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Simon Osborn

KrustyTheKray

President
I think this cheat of a player should be nominated to the scenes from Platoon on Soccer A.M.

Did anyone else see how easy he went down with arms all in the air! He spent more time going down than a prossie in a red light district.

He even made a keep quiet gesture towards the West Stand,

And he got Gutts a silly booking which was never deserved.

Thought Walsall were the worst team seen at the Hall this season, hope they grace League 2 in the near future.

UP THE BLUES!

Walsall definitely looked like a clogger basement side,unfortunately they managed to drag the officials & weather down to their level as well!!

I know we could have won, but at least we didn't lose.
I had visions of us going down to some stupid half-arsed goal in the last 15 minutes.

Every point is precious.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ Feb. 26 2006,18:47)]And he got Gutts a silly booking which was never deserved.
Gutts deserved his booking for another stupid push. Isn't that 4 bookings in his last 4 matches? He must be close to another suspension.

Gutts has been lucky not to have been sent-off in one of the past few games. He's a wind-up merchant, constantly in the ear of the referee and of his opposite man in midfield. He's rapidly turning into the lower-league version of Robbie Savage.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beefy @ Feb. 26 2006,21:20)]Gutts has been lucky not to have been sent-off in one of the past few games. He's a wind-up merchant, constantly in the ear of the referee and of his opposite man in midfield. He's rapidly turning into the lower-league version of Robbie Savage.
.... who, of course, has never been sent off in a league match, unlike Guttridge.

Gutts has got booked as often in the last 6 games as he has the previous 2 seasons!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mick @ Feb. 26 2006,21:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beefy @ Feb. 26 2006,21:20)]Gutts has been lucky not to have been sent-off in one of the past few games. He's a wind-up merchant, constantly in the ear of the referee and of his opposite man in midfield. He's rapidly turning into the lower-league version of Robbie Savage.
.... who, of course, has never been sent off in a league match, unlike Guttridge.
Indeed. Gutts isn't as sneaky as Savage is, but all that means is that he's more likely to be caught out eventually.

Osbourn was a snidey little cheat when he played for Reading, in fact I think he did his utmost to get one of ours sent off the last time we played at Elm Park.

From what I could see (from the the East Blues) did not Osbourne get booked for diving and then push out at Guttridge like Eastwood did earlier in the season? A sending off surely.

I thought Gutts gave him a cuff round the ear and then Osborn pushed him in retaliation.

I felt Gutts was lucky to avoid a red, Osborn could not have been sent off if Guttridge stayed on.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ Feb. 27 2006,14:06)]I thought Gutts gave him a cuff round the ear and then Osborn pushed him in retaliation.

I felt Gutts was lucky to avoid a red, Osborn could not have been sent off if Guttridge stayed on.
My thoughts exactly. I was sure Gutts hit out first but no one around me in the South Upper seemed to see it that way. At first I thought the ref did. Gutts was a lucky boy I feel.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Fitter @ Feb. 27 2006,15:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ Feb. 27 2006,14:06)]I thought Gutts gave him a cuff round the ear and then Osborn pushed him in retaliation.

My thoughts exactly. I was sure Gutts hit out first but no one around me in the South Upper seemed to see it that way. At first I thought the ref did. Gutts was a lucky boy I feel.
I was in the SU so your were not alone in your thoughts there..

Guttridge pushed the fella first after he got up from his dive. The fella that dived then pushed Guttridge back. I agree with a yellow card for each of them but why didn't the Walsall playing also get a yellow from his dive as the referee didn't give a free kick for it, in fact giving the throw on.

Back