• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Simply Stunning

footymad13

Inter Milan 1 - 5 Arsenal

First team to win at the San Siro in 40 years.

Stunning football and o so deadly, makes it look easy.

I know im baised but its brilliant to get one over the ' I dived' Italians !

FM.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ Nov. 25 2003,22:08)]Inter Milan 1 - 5 Arsenal

First team to win at the San Siro in 40 years.
Once again, you are horrifically wrong in your supposed facts. Internazionale lost at "home" in the San Siro to AC Milan on October 5, only 52 DAYS ago ... and they lost twice at home last season.

WS

I know!
tounge.gif
It's all down to attention to detail, Leeboy!

WS

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ Nov. 25 2003,22:08)]First team to win at the San Siro in 40 years.
Are you telling me that in 40 years there has been a draw every single game!

I have to admit it was quality. I loved every second of it. My mate went to Milan yesterday and im sure he is f**king chuffed. He now has Fulham next, the highs and lows eh!

Kev

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Nov. 26 2003,10:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Nov. 26 2003,10:26)]Did you go fm?
.............yeah, into his arm-chair, via the front room.
ermmmmmmmmm,

and WS, Thank you for pointing that out, first ENGLISH team to win since Brum 40 years ago.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Westcliff Shrimper @ Nov. 26 2003,11:36)]I wanted Internazionale to win ...

WS
I didnt. Im English and the better the English teams do, the better it is out for our game, pride for our country etc ...

I dont mind losing to sh*t nations but Italy, France, Germany and Spain are the 'big' four i want to see beaten.

Lets hope Man Utd and Chelsea can seal qualification tonight and lets hope that Rangers go through as well, although it aint going to be easy ...

Kev

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Westcliff Shrimper @ Nov. 26 2003,11:36)]I wanted Internazionale to win ...

WS
Seria A is built on the word 'Dive' & 'Cheat'

P.S No jokes about Arsenal and being Ironic please !

The way i see it is they are representing England, and therefore supporting them in Europe is, for me, close to supporting the national team. I will support them all in europe, but couldn't really give a monkeys what happens in the premiership

And i don't care whether Celtic or Rangers go through....

<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>My opinion&#39;s tainted - I enjoy watching any team beating the Gonner Scumbags. Chelski have gone over the top with Abramovich, and so jealousy enjoys seing the millionaires being shown up.

However, ManUre, Celtic, Rangers, Liverpool, Leeds and even the Geordie Muthaf***ers have all received my armchair support, and would do in the Champions League, unless of course they come up against Roma&#33;</span>

I&#39;m sorry, but f**k Man U, they epitomise greed and are corporate scum in the highest order, with a whinging Sweaty Sock in charge ( sorry Shags ) who, if things don&#39;t go their way, demands an FA / FIFA enquiry.

I have even been known to cheer on the Germans when they face Man U....

Back