• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SKY virgin - help required

Thanks.

Very convenient time.

Oh dammit, I'm at work.

What about later in the week?

Was also on Sky Sports 1 at 7pm. I've recorded it and, as suspected, three very lucky goals from Eastwood.
biggrin.gif

Skys Football League Review is crap tbh, all you get is 20 seconds highlights of the goals with a voiceover from a bloke who sounds like he wants to be somewhere else. (Unless of course Gary Johnson is at a loose end)

I was hoping that Goals On Sunday would have had a little more on League One as the Barnsley manager was a guest, hopefully we'll have Anglia Soccer Night and the rest back soon.

Indeed FLR is crap but, in the absence of London / Anglia Soccer Night we're stuck with it...
sad.gif

Thought last night's FLR was again very pro Swansea & begrudging of Southend with comments such as "Swansea look capable of back-to-back promotions" and how amazing Trundle's hat-trick was whereas Freddy's was only the 2nd time he's managed a league hat-trick.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Oct. 31 2005,09:47)]should've watched 'The Championship' on ITV1 - first League 1 game they showed
I did that as well!
tounge.gif

The thing is I'm transferring the whole seasons goals from FLR on to DVD-R (for my OWN personal use) so don't want to change format. Plus goals on the Championship aren't in widescreen whereas they are on FLR.

Back