• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

snow

Nowt up there mate, no worries there.

wink.gif

I work in Chester and it is a lovely day here. No problems for the game tomorrow.

Stockport Shrimpers will be in attendance.

Come on you Shrimpers

Just risked life and limb climbing to the top of the South Upper to get some photos of Roots Hall will get them up on the site soon as!

Totally off topic but any chance of a ticket update for the Brizzle game Scriv?..

How many we sold so far?.

smile.gif

PS. whats the deal with S block, is that going to be made available online?.

Are you selling tickets for that block at the club shop?.

rock.gif

With Bristol Rovers telling fans it's not all ticket it's hardly surprising they have only sold 200 odd.

They are also saying they can be allocated 3,000 tickets.

My guess about 500 - 600 Gasheads (odd name to call yourself sounds as bad as gluesniffers)

Back to the snow , whats it like in Essex at the moment , I have got to pick my mate up tonight to take to Chester

Alot of snow this morning, but its all melting/melted now..

Shouldnt be any problems, maybe a bit of ice about later tonight.

Twas a lot earlier here in chelmsford but it has been raining and its melted it all

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Mar. 04 2005,10:55)]Just risked life and limb climbing to the top of the South Upper to get some photos of Roots Hall will get them up on the site soon as!
Above and beyond the call of duty isn't it?!

Did they need a panel replacing as well?

wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Back