• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So called opposition to the stadium....

Jam_Man

Life President
I was always under the impression that there was huge pressure from residents to stop the stadium.

The Echo reported yesterday there were only 90 odd letters of objection plus a petition of 54 names.

Today in the echo theres an objector (wont name her) with a "say no to Southend Stadium" sign.

"We feel very disappointed there was no one at the meeting to give our point of view. I understand someone was nominated to speak for us but then didnt turn up".

A great campaign then !

If they can hardly be bothered to complain they can hardly carry on whingeing after the event.

The Echo reported yesterday there were only 90 odd letters of objection plus a petition of 54 names.

Agasint over 1400 letter of postive about SUFC new ground, so no chance there. Once the Council make their choice, there is nothing they can do about it.

"We feel very disappointed there was no one at the meeting to give our point of view. I understand someone was nominated to speak for us but then didnt turn up".

Maybe CSJ too busy bedding with Sue Steer to not bothered to turn up!

she probably saw some of the southend fans in and out of the chamber, which looking at some of the photos in the evening would have scared me, especially the odd looking fella in the white shirt next to rm, he looked extremely uncomfortable to say the least, then there was the love in on the balcony inside the offices, with super roy fox?? next to the 2 men having a love in!!! hmm very strange

Back