• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So the deficit increased then George.

applelover

Coach
Yesterday's disappointing 4G sale means that George Osbourne's sneaky tactic of including the projected sales forecast to hide the abject failure of his economic policy has failed.

Should he be sacked?

Yesterday's disappointing 4G sale means that George Osbourne's sneaky tactic of including the projected sales forecast to hide the abject failure of his economic policy has failed.

Should he be sacked?

*yawn*.....More sniping.

Wouldn't be so boring if Labour hadn't of been the party who put us in this mess in the first place.....That getting boring to hear by now? No more boring than this usual drivel I have to read on a weekly basis.....

*yawn*.....More sniping.

Wouldn't be so boring if Labour hadn't of been the party who put us in this mess in the first place.....That getting boring to hear by now? No more boring than this usual drivel I have to read on a weekly basis.....

You're just going to have to put up with it until 2015.:winking:

Dunno about "you" (it's been quite some time since I was a Labour Party member) but the Labour Party most certainly has an electable leader-the next Prime-Minister-Ed Miliband.

The country is already on its knees, Ed will ensure that we get a bullet in the head to match.

TBH I'm not surprised. To turn round the New Lab tanker heading for the rocks was always going to be a 5-10 year job. The problem he has with the British public IMHO is he looks a bit of a prat and has a rather squeaky voice which of course means he must be incompetent. I shudder at the thought of Ed f ucking Balls getting anywhere near my Tax dollar.

Dunno about "you" (it's been quite some time since I was a Labour Party member) but the Labour Party most certainly has an electable leader-the next Prime-Minister-Ed Miliband.

Hmmm, see my poll from a few weeks back.....People would rather see Farage in power before Millibund...

Whilst I'm certain "die hard" Labour fans will blindly put a cross in his box, I think he might have a harder time convincing the "floating" majority out there. His speech last week was about as rousing as listening to my washing machine.

Hmmm, see my poll from a few weeks back.....People would rather see Farage in power before Millibund...

Whilst I'm certain "die hard" Labour fans will blindly put a cross in his box, I think he might have a harder time convincing the "floating" majority out there. His speech last week was about as rousing as listening to my washing machine.

The last official poll I saw a week ago gave Labour a 12 point lead.

It will be interesting to see Boy George defend his tweaked budget forecast figures in the commons next week.

The last official poll I saw a week ago gave Labour a 12 point lead.

And Cameron is consistently 10 points ahead of Miliband on who would make the best PM. On the decisive leader and makes difficult decision questions he is usually 25 points ahead.

Mid-term polls are entirely meaningless, but if you are going to quote them I would suggest you don't cherry pick the poll that aligns with your bizarre worship of all things Miliband.

Back