• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So, What next?

Floval Flyer

Licensed to ill⭐
Great seeing so many fellow Shrimpers at the protest today.

Still trying to process what will happen now, and more importantly what else we, as supporters can do?
I’m not a lawyer, however it is known that RM is not the ‘owner’ of SUFC. He is the majority shareholder. However, as I understand a majority shareholder must have 75% holding to instigate the liquidation of a company, in this case SUFC LLP. He owned circa 70%.

So, what about the remaining 30% ? Have they, as a group called a meeting to push RM to sell? Any lawyers on here?

What next?

What can we, as a group do to raise the profile of our plight?

How about bombarding some Twitter influencers or high profile sports journalists, telling the truth of what’s going on, and how we feel.

@talkSPORT
@skyfootball
@guardian_sport
@HLTCO
@BBCEssexSport
@BBCSport
@NonLeaguePaper
@BBCLookEast
@ITVSport
@henrywinter
@GaryLineker
@GNev2
@sallynugent
@mrdanwalker
@mikebreakfast

and of course our very own… @StanCollymore

Why is @StanCollymore so quiet? SZ and twitter given that he has all the contacts, as many of those listed above.

Stan… ???

Anxious about our club, and dreading worst case.

Anyone done any research into how other clubs survived or lessons from what happened to Bury?

How can we seek counsel with our MP and councillor Anna Firth ? Can she do anything?

Can we save RH?

We absolutely cannot let OUR club die.

Great seeing so many fellow Shrimpers at the protest today.

Still trying to process what will happen now, and more importantly what else we, as supporters can do?
I’m not a lawyer, however it is known that RM is not the ‘owner’ of SUFC. He is the majority shareholder. However, as I understand a majority shareholder must have 75% holding to instigate the liquidation of a company, in this case SUFC LLP. He owned circa 70%.

So, what about the remaining 30% ? Have they, as a group called a meeting to push RM to sell? Any lawyers on here?

What next?

What can we, as a group do to raise the profile of our plight?

How about bombarding some Twitter influencers or high profile sports journalists, telling the truth of what’s going on, and how we feel.

@talkSPORT
@skyfootball
@guardian_sport
@HLTCO
@BBCEssexSport
@BBCSport
@NonLeaguePaper
@BBCLookEast
@ITVSport
@henrywinter
@GaryLineker
@GNev2
@sallynugent
@mrdanwalker
@mikebreakfast

and of course our very own… @StanCollymore

Why is @StanCollymore so quiet? SZ and twitter given that he has all the contacts, as many of those listed above.

Stan… ???

Anxious about our club, and dreading worst case.

Anyone done any research into how other clubs survived or lessons from what happened to Bury?

How can we seek counsel with our MP and councillor Anna Firth ? Can she do anything?

Can we save RH?

We absolutely cannot let OUR club die.
Re: Stan, you can just click on his username to see his position. He posted literally a couple of hours ago.

Just an idea. All Blues supporters when we are out socially in and around the area locally wear something with the club badge on. If we all did that it keeps the club visible all the time. a non controversial way of keeping focus, unless there are dress codes in force etc.

Just an idea?
Good one , I Think 👍

Anyone know the position re the playing staff? Are we still functioning with training and management whilst the off field drama plays out.Must be totally depressing for them with the season start so near

Anyone know the position re the playing staff? Are we still functioning with training and management whilst the off field drama plays out.Must be totally depressing for them with the season start so near
Last I heard was there is still no medical cover. The lads attempted to do some ball work on the grass at B&L last week, but the surface is awful and had to go back to gym work.

Last I heard was there is still no medical cover. The lads attempted to do some ball work on the grass at B&L last week, but the surface is awful and had to go back to gym work.
I think some of the players have been training down on the seafront using the beach

Amongst our fanbase may potentially be a qualified physiotherapist etc who may be able to help the team to train etc.

Be great to see the players and help them at this crucial time.

Just an idea. All Blues supporters when we are out socially in and around the area locally wear something with the club badge on. If we all did that it keeps the club visible all the time. a non controversial way of keeping focus, unless there are dress codes in force etc.

Just an idea?
Only one in London office today so have my Southend shirt on

Back