• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

There will be an announcement in June, expecting the usual PR bollocks.

Hulk Hogan is the Mystery investor and we gonna have use in red and yellow away kit next season
and when players run out of tunnel first day next season gonna have real American blasting out haha :happy::happy::happy::happy:

If my memory serves me correctly Mr RM did mention this at the AGM as he made it very clear that the club is now not reliant on Sainsburys to fund the project but he would not disclose any information which, to be fair is rightly so

I think it's the same contractor who is just about to be appointed to start building the stadium which, in the words of Ron Martin, "should be ready for Kevin Maher's testimonial match in July 2008"

It will be revelaed to be Vladimir Putin, who after hearing about Smoke bombs and seeing Michael Timlins injuries, couldn't help get involved in another war!

Watch out for dates for our pre season tour, fixtures are away at:

Volyn
Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
Metalurh Zaporizhya
Shakhtar Donetsk
Karpaty

Obviously just coincidence that the fact that transport will be in well built green vehicles and our away kit will be camouflage, and we will win every game OR ELSE!!

I know it wouldn't have been a "huge" investment but do think this would be the same as the friendly chap donating 3000 scarfs?

Who would invest in Southend United I was told before by some on Shrimperzone. I'm suprised no one has named them as we were told we had to previously ;-)

Can "the sponsors" call the proposed new-ish stadium "The Kevin Maher Stadium" or just the Maher Stadium in recognition of 1; his commitment and 2; his yellow card record ???

Probably starts another thread.... Big Roy surely if we're going purely on cards???

Over to you stats people.......................:winking:

Back