• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Soccer AM is ****

I shall ignore it, and just comment on the fact that the shortlist for goal of the year was APART from Grant Holt, all big name clubs. Surprised Bailey wasn't in there. Ebanks-Blake's probably my favourite of those.

I shall ignore it, and just comment on the fact that the shortlist for goal of the year was APART from Grant Holt, all big name clubs. Surprised Bailey wasn't in there. Ebanks-Blake's probably my favourite of those.

Did you just see the 2008 goals of the year?

The Shrewsbury goal was amazing

Thanks for getting this one back on topic :)

I've hated Soccer AM for years. All the lads in the office are watching it this morning, but I'm more than happy with my iTunes.

With out wanting to be accused of going of topic...yawwwnnn.

what was that other cooking programme that used to be on Saturday mornings called??

what was that other cooking programme that used to be on Saturday mornings called??

Don't know, but I used to love the cooking slots Pip Schofield used to do with Gordon the Gopher and Emma whatserface (Nannette Newman's daughter) on Going Live!

Sorry James, for taking it off topic again!

It was going in to 'Live Chat' territory and you well know it.

If Keith Floyd is on, then Saturday Kitchen is worth it. What an old ****head. What a legend.

F_200702_February23t_19845a.jpg

Although even if he's not, it's still better than Soccer AM.

When Lovejoy left they should have sacked that old munter Chamberlain & pushed the boat out and got Frank Skinner in as was rumoured along with an unknown 20something bit of totty.

I hate to think how much cash Chamberlain is getting for that gig, but she blatantly cannot be bothered anymore and only puts the minimal effort in each week. Guaranteed it's either £££s &/or the fact she knows (other than the darts) she is totally washed up when they do pull the plug.

Have Southend fans been on there in the last 5 years, I seem to remember them being on there once a long time ago. Bring back Lovejoy, they have failed miserabley to replace him and the shows got worse since then

It has gone down hill since Lovejoy left, Rushden is the master of the autocue. They never seem to have any new ideas.

Still watch it every week, I get hooked.

To be fair i would agree that it has gone down hill , with the guest always being the same and the Soccerettes being ropey , but you couldn't of posted it on more of a wrong day if you tried , Mr ****ing T , now the fella is a Legend and i won't hear a bad word against the man , although he was defo cracked up to the eyeballs today as he just giggled at everthing !!

Also the Soccerette was a honey today with a cracking pair of guns on her and looked like she was a good laugh . but you are right about that old bint Chamberlain , i wouldn't do her with yours , shes a minger who's slept her way through most lower league players ( apparently i may add ) !!

Back