• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DTS

The Business
Afternoon all,

I am delighted to report that Southend United have made two cracking little signings today.

Lucky Luca and Little Dan who play for the Under 11s or something like that have both been offered another year by the club. Having seen both in action for my mind it was never in doubt but its still great to see two local lads (And Season Ticket holders) doing well and living out a lot of our schoolboy dreams of playing for the Blues.

I would like to be the first to congratulate Luca and Dan on the great news. Having got sick of gutless and lacklustre performances it was a real treat to watch the lads play. What got me most watching them is how comitted they are. They do really have to give a large chunk of there lives to the lifestyle of footballers even at the age they are at. Training twice a week, long drives on a Sunday and eating all the right things.

Talking to the lads its amazing who they have come up against already. Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs etc and then Dortmund, AZ Alkmar etc...Loads of tops sides...

I am sure all fellow Zoners will want to wish two of our own the best. Well done lads I am so proud for you.

DtS

Nice one! Well done lads, it's an honour to have such great fans as players for the club.

Well done lads, I'll make a point of coming to watch you again soon! I agree with Dave though, it's really good to see lads play with such enthusiasm in a Southend shirt. Bodes well for the future.

As much as i'd like to praise him Luca has been skipping the prediction league lately so i hope you let in 10 next match young man :raspberry:

Well done to them both, I know a couple of kids in that squad so am waiting to hear how they've done (I thought it was Tuesday they were finding out?).

Well done Luca and Dan see you Friday.

Poll could be whose taller Luca or Flavs maybe?????????????? :hilarious:

As much as i'd like to praise him Luca has been skipping the prediction league lately so i hope you let in 10 next match young man :raspberry:

I never realised a bloody 10 year old has been knocking me out of the Prediction league cup 2 years running now..lol

At this rate they'll be on the bench next season!

Congrats lads, up the blues

Back