• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Some perspective

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Ok, so we are all pretty miffed about the result and the performance both on and off the pitch last night, but can you imagine what went on here?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/skynews/20080902/tuk-millionaire-killed-his-family-45dbed5.html

To be honest, as soon as I heard about the financial problems I did wonder if this would be the probable outcome, but for it to be as desperate as it must have been is just beyond belief. Don't know if it will be proved, I suspect the fire may have been too intense, but forensics are pretty good these days, but whatever, RIP.

I do not know whether to feel pity or anger at what he did. Was it really that bad that he had to go to such a extreme? I dont think things can ever be that bad especially to murder your daughter and wife too. RIP.

Just goes to show that money doesn't necessarily make you happy.

Indeed, you just wonder what on earth was going through his head as he went round (assuming confirmation comes this IS what happened), shooting the wife and daughter, the dogs and the horses. Especially when you see the photo that's been everywhere of them at a BBQ only a few hours beforehand looking so completely normal.

This a truly horendous story, and I cannot understand (if true) why he would want to kill his wife and daughter and their pets. You could understand it to an extent if, because of money troubles etc, that he wanted to take his own life, but to take the life of those closest to him is just baffling and tragic.

Back