• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Something to cheer you up

Time for another item from The totally useless SZ/SUFC public information program..........

Ron Martin is expected to announce the new manager's name and the retained list by the end of the week. If it's the working week it will be by Friday, if not it may be Saturday or Sunday.

Full story here:

https://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/17642468.204932700/

Great picture of Ron by the way, very pleased that he's found his phone.

As RHB started this link off and I want to cheer or chuckle someone up today.
Anyone know Arry,s address ? or close to it that a letter would reach him?
Was having a clear out and found a 1938 !!(Not mine my Daddy's!) Childrens magazine with an add AND a picture for an ATORA JAM ROLY POLY.
Arry might need to check that he not plagiarised the recipe ?
Tried to upload here but coming out too big.:Smile2::Smile2:

Reasons to be cheerful Part 3.
  • This Thursday sees the launch of the FL Fixture list,
  • The Friendlies list is more or less finished,
  • Taylor Moore still hasn't signed for anyone else,
  • There's only 7 more Saturdays to next season's kick off,
  • We've signed a new player before July,
  • We've sponsored two SUFC players this season, (thank you)
  • Donations to the Zone have flourished (thank you),
  • The Womens' World Cup prediction League is thriving (thank you @DoDTS)
  • The first game of the season Sweepstake is nearly ready to go (thank you)
  • The Women's World Cup Sweepstake is under way
  • England Ladies have reached the Knock-out stages of the World Cup.
Which brings me to the most important question.

How's all that stuff you reckoned you were going to do this summer getting on, eh eh?

Me & Mrs MK have actually agreed on a new kitchen. It's a miracle along the lines of the parting of Ron's hair The Red Sea.

Back