• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Song Sheets - Help Needed!

i handed about 30 out on one of the SoL coaches we all learnt it on the way up and were singing it when we got to the ground. disappointing no one sung it during the game

It wasnt sung hardly throughout the game but for about 5 miniutes down the front where all the young lads were we was singing it. Unfourtunatly we got out sung by the group towards the corner and joined in with them on a diffrent chant. Shame not alot heard us and joined in.

It wasnt sung hardly throughout the game but for about 5 miniutes down the front where all the young lads were we was singing it. Unfourtunatly we got out sung by the group towards the corner and joined in with them on a diffrent chant. Shame not alot heard us and joined in.

I was in that lot I think.. was that quite near the end?

Anyone get handed the song sheets in Roots Hall car park by 2 very good looking lads? Was me and Fred :) Shame we never actualy sang the song in the game.
Look at you trying to get a pat on the back ;)

I'm just proud we managed to make our own way to Roots Hall, with no wrong turns.

Yes it was towards the very end of the game. It was right near where a chair got broke off, dont know if you would have seen it.

I saw the seat being chucked on the pitch by the stewards. Was it by the advertising board what got smashed up :D:D??

Yes it was towards the very end of the game. It was right near where a chair got broke off, dont know if you would have seen it.

Didnt see that, I just saw the advertising boards being smashed then thrown towards the pitch :)

It wasnt far from the advertising board that got smashed up, unfourtunatly the stewards got hold of the seat as i was walking towards it. Was planning on tucking it inside my coat as a nice little suvernior:whistling:

Back