• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
Another one joins the professional ranks. Just really hope these lads get a chance to prove themselves.

Don't really know much about Coutts anyone seen him? What position is he?

I read the article and it says he is a centre back and has been with the club for 10 years. Has been a season ticket holder at the club too. Wish him the best of luck and hope he gets his chance to prove himself.

Been with Blues since the age of Seven. Rayleigh boy and Southend supporter. Was youth team skipper. Had 10 months out with injury and plays centre back. Very solid promising player.

The amount of youth players offered professional contracts this season is unbelievable, good luck to them all - I'm hoping they all rise up together!

The amount of youth players offered professional contracts this season his unbelievable, good luck to them all - I'm hoping they all rise up together!
think we are gonna need the youth as well this season, didn't I hear somewhere a few days aga we were only having around 20-22 senior pros at the club? I suppose loans will help us out also eh:thumbsup:

No-one expected the two signings Phil promised us to turn out to be Joe Bedford and Sonny Coutts but he always knows how to surprise us.
Was just about to say the same thing.

There certainly isn't anything else happening. Getting very bored and frustrating now.

Good luck Sonny.
The experienced pro's we sign will mostly be those who either did not make the big time or are on the way down. Maybe...just maybe ...one or two of these young lads could have more potential than the McArdle's of this world.

Back