• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southampton Matchday Programmes

AdamTheShrimper

First XI
My brother just heard on the radio that the board pulled the matchday programmes because of comments made by alan pardew in his column. They will be sacking him next week.

No idea if this is 100% true, just passing on what ive heard.

If this is true I'll be devastated, 7th position and a trophy after coming in the summer? What more do they want ffs.

My brother just heard on the radio that the board pulled the matchday programmes because of comments made by alan pardew in his column. They will be sacking him next week.

No idea if this is 100% true, just passing on what ive heard.

If this is true I'll be devastated, 7th position and a trophy after coming in the summer? What more do they want ffs.

A lick-spittle it would appear. Shame for the fans if true, you guys should be looking forward to the break with every expectation of a promotion challenge next season, not facing this nonsense.

According to the Football League show he has a meeting with the board on Wednesday, all seems very strange and out of the blue.

On BBC Essex they said that the programmes had been pulled because of what Pardew had written in his column.

This guy thinks it might have been our last ever game and programme collecters will be unhappy as there was no programme!

http://nonleaguematters.co.uk/forum/gforum.cgi?post=244115;guest=19295012

I don't think there are many matches in our history when there was no programme for a Southend 1st team match home or away. There have been a couple of matches with just single sheets but not sure of any matches without anything.

Ah, just thought about the matches in Italy I don't think there was an official programme for any of the away games but some team sheets did get produced.

This guy thinks it might have been our last ever game and programme collecters will be unhappy as there was no programme!

http://nonleaguematters.co.uk/forum/gforum.cgi?post=244115;guest=19295012

I don't think there are many matches in our history when there was no programme for a Southend 1st team match home or away. There have been a couple of matches with just single sheets but not sure of any matches without anything.

Ah, just thought about the matches in Italy I don't think there was an official programme for any of the away games but some team sheets did get produced.

Fecking trainspotting nerd -

If Southend United are wound-up in the summer, a lot of programme collectors will be really unhappy that they cannot have a copy of a prog. for their last game.
That's the first thought we'll all be having if we get wound up, what about the poor programme collectors! :madman:

Talking of programmes has anyone bought all of this seasons? Have you noticed the Southend flag taking shape along the spine of the programmes??

Whats happend to the end of the scroll. Where they expecting us to get into the play-offs at the beginning of the season and thus would have had an extra matchday programme to complete this, or could someone not measure the area of 23 programme spines??

Talking of programmes has anyone bought all of this seasons? Have you noticed the Southend flag taking shape along the spine of the programmes??

Whats happend to the end of the scroll. Where they expecting us to get into the play-offs at the beginning of the season and thus would have had an extra matchday programme to complete this, or could someone not measure the area of 23 programme spines??

I've got every home programme but can't say I've noticed that, very poor :thump:

I know this thread is old but I have just noticed that the Southampton programme from the last match of last season is available on the Southampton website...........kind of.
If you register for their on line programme service you can a see copy of this prog and even save a pdf version.
It doesn't cost a penny too to see the prog, just follow the correct links.

Not all the pages are there (39 of the 52 pages are) so its better than nothing.

Win or lose, up the Blues.

This late comment on the thread has brought my attention to this.. I was thinking maybe they were expecting some cup games at home? as I recall, last season we didn't get one, could have an impact?

Back