• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Appreciate that it's PL opposition, but John White won't be happy with that display I don't imagine.

West hams defending for southends goals is awfull, need to tighten up or relegation battle on there hands instead of mid table, I feel they need to go down anyway as they are always useless at defending:blush:

Payet did about two good things the whole game, trouble is they were both goals! Poyet, on the other hand, we'd seen shine a couple of times at Charlton, but looked practically anonymous on Saturday - not sure if that's playing him in a different way or what. Their no 9 intrigued me, looked like an Eton school boy, very odd for a footballer these days!

Whatever game was OldBlueLady watching?? Payet was total class throughout and we just couldn't cope with him.The best individual performance I've seen at Roots Hall for donkey's years. If he's not a big success in the Premiership I shall be very surprised.

I thought our keeper should have got to the free kick and possibly the other one, I know it was well taken, but it was a fair way out, just thought he may have got to it...... Mabey just me...

I thought our keeper should have got to the free kick and possibly the other one, I know it was well taken, but it was a fair way out, just thought he may have got to it...... Mabey just me...
second goal was class ...I sit in south lower and it fizzed in the corner and hit the side netting.... Almost impossible to stop. And the most impressive fact is he looked up and picked that spot.....

Back