• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Clearly name checked as Hall on the BP highlights.You could even see his shirt number for confirmation as he turned round.What a sweet strike.Amazing what a bit of confidence can add to a player's game.
Even BS was doing some twinke toed stuff too.

Could not believe on the night,that their goal scorer put one finger to his lips when he scored,aimed at the west stand,just had it confirmed on the highlights,kinda don't work when your four down,what a tool.

I thought Moshni's 2nd goal was an instictive strike, sure he didn't hit it the most cleanly, but a lot of strikers would have needed a touch first, but such is his confidence, he just swung a boot at it.

Does anyone know if he is left or right footed?

I thought Moshni's 2nd goal was an instictive strike, sure he didn't hit it the most cleanly, but a lot of strikers would have needed a touch first, but such is his confidence, he just swung a boot at it.

No idea.But I agree that it was a great strike(as PS said in his BP interview).

Generally right-footed, I think, though when he was sub against Bury he took a few shots on goal on his own with his left foot in the pre-match warm-up - and they all seemed naturally well hit.

Back