• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend fan wins 'Goal of the Season'

bluearmy1

Youth Team
A Southend United fan - who played at Roots Hall as part of a charity match - has won 'Goal of The Season', beating off competition from twenty others.

20 year old Daryl Savage scored a spectacular volley in a game back in May during a 'Football Aid' match that ended 6-6.

Video and full story now on Longpier

Sign him up?

****ING I.T. .... Can't bloody access Youtube at work.that is an outrage, i tell you what so many companies have ridiculous procedures to follow guidelines set out by those in governance. Its an absolute joke. By taking away Youtube and other sites it is just asking for a revolt. i am going to give SZ my love all day every day for the next week.

If they are suggesting that Youtube is used to doss then I will suggest my middle finger as a response. I want to enjoy my lunchbreak. back in the day the workers played cricket and football in the streets. now i am confined to my desk reading BBC news.

I detest this! I don't see any change of uplifting this but it infuriates me.

Good goal. Lucky they had the second angle to view the goal as that shows the goal better. Thought the goal at Watford from near the halfway line was pretty good as well.

Have you seen the womens goal at the end the goalkeeper claps the goal she has just let in!

Thank you for all the comments. Im glad i pipped all the rest and have shown that southend have the greatest fans!

Back