• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

marvel315

First XI
Don't really know if this deserves it's own thread cos i've noticed it mentioned it others.

The pure reason i've put the question marks after the 'fans' is because today in the west stand, it took 6 minutes (yes i know i was sad enough to look :smile:) before someone found their new "boo-boy" in jemal johnson

6 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

admittingly not the best debut i've ever seen, but 6 MINUTES, give the lad a chance, he was unlucky not to score on two occasions today and did show the odd glimpse of whats to come.

if you don't want to follow all 11 players on that pitch wearing the shirt then honestly, and this is only my opinion.....

JOG ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :finger:

UTB

Obviously whoever it was never saw him at Dartford then, give the lad a chance and he'll do fine.

He may have had poor game, but he was still better then Soares was all of last season! (the games that I saw anyway)

Does it really warrant a whole thread because you heard someone (out of over 5,000) boo or make some disparaging comment about Jemal Johnson. The vast majority of the crowd were very supportive of the team and players individually. The very disappointing Johnson even got applauded (although I'm not sure why) when he ran back after his third successive cross into or over the North Stand

We all know he struggled with his crossing today, on his third attempt at a left foot cross that went straight over the North Bank you could tell his confidence looked low, so low that he could easily have not bothered crossing anymore and played the easier option instead.

The good thing was that from this the whole of the West Stand clapped him and said unlucky cmon son, he put his hand up to us, apologised and ran off with a little lift, this was fantastic to see and made me smile.

Let's not forget 5 minutes later he nearly scored!

United As One

Back