• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend On Mr OS Website

overseas shrimper

Life President⭐
FINALLY, the web master of Mrs. OS' official website got round to talking to her about her performance at Roots Hall last month, and put some pix up in the gallery.

Have a butcher's at:

http://www.miriamchristine.com/index2.html#roots

smile.gif

Nice report.

Shame the Trust Website didn't get a mention alongside the Official Site, SZ & Shrimpers Online
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ Jan. 30 2005,19:32)]Nice report.

Shame the Trust Website didn't get a mention alongside the Official Site, SZ & Shrimpers Online
sad.gif
Why should it?!

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ Jan. 30 2005,20:32)]Nice report.

sad.gif
I agree, but the Trust website isn't something that would appeal so much to non-Southend supporters who click on the links just to see who the club is.

Sorry you have been upset by this. I will give her a telling off later.

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Jan. 31 2005,13:59)]Crap report, totaly f**king boring!

No mention of me.  
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
She had mentioned that the rows of seating at Roots Hall should be steeper in order for supporters to see the match should they be sitting behind people like you with such large ears (as happened against Rushden), but it was deleted in order to not offend.

So there, you would have got a mention.

laugh.gif

Did she mention the time at Wycombe away when you had to rip the seats either side of you out in order to sit your fat arse down?

Or the time when you had to enter the ground by the exit gates after the embarrassment of getting stuck whilst going through the turnstile?

rock.gif

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Jan. 31 2005,14:59)]Did she mention the time at Wycombe away when you had to rip the seats either side of you out in order to sit your fat arse down?

Or the time when you had to enter the ground by the exit gates after the embarrassment of getting stuck whilst going through the turnstile?

rock.gif

tounge.gif
No idea what you're on about.

rock.gif

down.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Did she mention the time at Wycombe away when you had to rip the seats either side of you out in order to sit your fat arse down?
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]No idea what you're on about.
I was sitting next to Mark at Wycombe away - and yes it was tight!
(Tight for space that is!)

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (South Bank Hank @ Jan. 31 2005,16:58)]I was sitting next to Mark at Wycombe away - and yes it was tight!

(Tight for space that is!)
oops.gif
suspect.gif

What an image that conjures... and I'm not sure "tight for space" clarifies the picture at all...

wow.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]What an image that conjures... and I'm not sure "tight for space" clarifies the picture at all...

Indeed. I could've clarified a little harder - just didn't want to labour the point too much.
OS has feelings I'm sure!

Time to move on I think.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (South Bank Hank @ Jan. 31 2005,17:55)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]What an image that conjures... and I'm not sure "tight for space" clarifies the picture at all...

Indeed. I could've clarified a little harder - just didn't want to labour the point too much.
OS has feelings I'm sure!

Time to move on I think.
biggrin.gif
OS is a very easy-going good-humoured fellow - though he does get very upset if you mention power cuts, for some reason.
rock.gif
upside.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Feb. 01 2005,00:52)]OS is a very easy-going good-humoured fellow - though he does get very upset if you mention power cuts, for some reason.  
rock.gif

upside.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back