• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Southend Players middle names quiz.

DTS

The Business
Right I am going to give you a list of middle names. No cheating and you have got to guess who they are

1) Charles
2) Luke Newton
3&4) James x2
5) Nicholas
6) Eddie Lewis
7) Omari Kwende
8) David
9) John

Max ten marks available (Two James's) - First one too get all ten gets some read for cheating......

1 Francis
2 Walker
3 Mildenhall
4 Barnard
5 Barrett
6 Betsy
7 Sankofa
8 Revell
9 Masters

Dont know why there are ten marks, as their is only 9

Right I am going to give you a list of middle names. No cheating and you have got to guess who they are

1) Charles
2) Luke Newton
3&4) James x2
5) Nicholas
6) Eddie Lewis
7) Omari Kwende
8) David
9) John

Max ten marks available (Two James's) - First one too get all ten gets some read for cheating......

That'll be ldnfasto then. I think I'll go and give him some pre-emptory red in case I don't have internet access later.

1) Charles
2) Jean Francois Luke Newton Christophe
3&4) James James James Walker
5) Osei Nicholas Sankofa
6) Francis Eddie Lewis Laurent
7) Dougie Omari Kwende Freedman
8) Franck David Moussa
9) Ron John Martin
10) Steve "Mother****er I'm" Mildenhall

Can't work out Charles.

Back