• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend Programme - Comedy Genius!

Shrimper Zoo

For anyone who's got the programme but haven't read it - turn to the centre pages now.

Duncan Jupp is now cunningly disguised as Tes Bramble.  

Lewis Hunt has apparently changed position.  And colour.  As he's now the goalkeeper.

Drewe Broughton has chaged his name to Duncan Juipp.  And his voting phone number is obviously ex-directory as none is given.

I could go on but, well, you know the score ....

Pure comic genius.  I wonder how much we pay the programme proof reader?  

Marvellous

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ April 21 2004,00:05)]another **** up by the club just proves yet again that are club is a total shambles
biggrin.gif
Good job it's not you doing the proof reading really isn't it?

I think it's a conspiracy to ensure that either Duncan Jupp or Lewis Hunt win the POTS award.

I particulary enjoyed the Shared Memories section - I am sure the Hull fans appreciated the links between Southend and Yeovil
biggrin.gif

I see things have improved remarkably since our departure ...

WS

I was also vaguely interested to note in Nick Hart's column that Hull ended their season a couple of years ago with a 1-0 draw over Lincoln, too, but I thought it was very minor in comparison to how professionally they'e advertised their POTS awards
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper Zoo @ April 21 2004,10:22)]I was also vaguely interested to note in Nick Hart's column that Hull ended their season a couple of years ago with a 1-0 draw over Lincoln, too, but I thought it was very minor in comparison to how professionally they'e advertised their POTS awards  
wink.gif
Yeah, that Nick Hart is a w****r!
biggrin.gif

Our programme is an absolute joke, the sooner someone is taken on to write it the better.
For £2.50 it is daylight robbery.
I hate to say it but after going to Col Ewe for the LDV game I have to say they win hands down in the programme department.

I see why!

The club should give Lewis Crowe the job as writer and get it full of Southend relevant articles. Northampton's programme was also streets ahead of ours.

Good to meet you last night Chris!

Jon Childs does it all and its not really his proper job. The club cant moan, Chris did it all, but then he 'left' ...

Kev

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ April 21 2004,16:24)]Jon Childs does it all and its not really his proper job. The club cant moan, Chris did it all, but then he 'left' ...

Kev
I used to know a ginger lad called John Childs who was a bit slow, knew nothing about football and called crisps his 'beverages'. God help us all if it's him.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ April 21 2004,16:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ April 21 2004,16:24)]Jon Childs does it all and its not really his proper job. The club cant moan, Chris did it all, but then he 'left' ...

Kev
I used to know a ginger lad called John Childs who was a bit slow, knew nothing about football and called crisps his 'beverages'.  God help us all if it's him.....
It's Jon Child.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ April 21 2004,16:29)]a bit slow, knew nothing about football and called crisps his 'beverages'.  God help us all if it's him.....
I thought you were referring to that Nick Hart chap ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shepherd's Bush Shrimper @ April 21 2004,16:11)]The club should give Lewis Crowe the job as writer and get it full of Southend relevant articles. Northampton's programme was also streets ahead of ours.
i agree that the Northampton prog was very good and a good read for the coach journey bac.

Back