• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend Russian (Czech) Dolls

Clarky176

Bravo
Not sure if this is the right place to post this thread, as I’m not looking to sell this item, but thought I’d post it on here as it was a great little find (mods please move to wherever appropriate).

A couple of weeks ago I was in Prague, and came across a shop full of Russian dolls, plenty of which were sports teams. I didn’t think they’d have Southend in there given we’re now in the NL, but the Mrs insisted I had a look.

Lo and behold I find this, hand-painted doll with 5 of our current players in the current season’s kit! Clearly we’re massive worldwide.

Having a look online, I think this is the place we found, but I can’t be 100% sure as we didn’t look at the shop name.

If you find yourself in Prague, might be worth trying to get a hand-made Southend Czech Doll!

Attachments

• IMG_0397.jpeg
    IMG_0397.jpeg
    436.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0399.jpeg
    IMG_0399.jpeg
    332.6 KB · Views: 37
They seem to think our #2's first name is "Gusscott", which is a mistake my brother also made!!

Back