• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

D.O.L.L.

Coach
Hi all , just a quick update to let you know the u11's team are currently playing in the Stadtwerke Cup in Osnabruck, Germany .This is the same team that won European silverware last year in Denmark .They played 5 games today and won all 5 games ,scoring 20 goals and conceding only 2 , the result of the day was a great win over B Moenchengladbach 4-0. Luca Collins (luckyluca)GK.Daniel Humphries,Sonny Woodward,Jacob Wiggins,Ethen Brown,Lukas Volk,Ken Charles,Alfie Bentley,and Emile Acquah, Will let everyone know how tomorrow goes as and when I know as im not out there and the web site is not that good ,but if you want a look....www.scvlotho-jugend.de/content/view/138/133/ .then go to Stadtwerke cup 2011 then to spielplan and hopefully that will get you to the results page... up the young blues

Well done lads ,make you feel proud that they can do so well against top European opposition.

Trust LuckyLuca will be back for Tuesday

DoDtS

Great stuff.

Its just Shame that the first team arent world beaters like all of our youth set up.

Just got text , sadly the boys won all their games this afternoon but lost in the final to Willem II , 5-2. This is a Dutch Premier teams acadamy and its the second year running they have won this cup . So well done boys another great performance in europe , :clap:

Well done to all the boys, a great achievement, and continuing with your excellent European performances.:clap:

Last edited:
What about LuckyLuca? Is he still with the youth team?

I hope not after murdering his maid, but maybe we could still extend his contract and forgive and forget?:winking:

Well done to all the lads and too their coaches and the academy,shows SUFC are doing things right when a little club like ours can do so well against big european clubs,also a bright note my brothers sister young lad ive been informed has been accepted into the SUFC academy,i wish him all the best for the future.

Back