• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2 super finishes and if anyone says the sending off was harsh, they must have rocks in their head.

I read on here somewhere that they believed Prosssers effort was a cross :thump:

Also a nailed on Red but i still have rocks in my head

confused.com :unsure:

I thought it was a nailed red at the time. He made no attempt for the ball at all.

ps Prosser's mistake for their goal, but it was Gilbert's bad control that led to it.

And what a goal from Benyon, good first touch.

I thought it was a nailed red at the time. He made no attempt for the ball at all.

ps Prosser's mistake for their goal, but it was Gilbert's bad control that led to it.

And what a goal from Benyon, good first touch.
Yep, when under no pressure at all.

Think the worst thing about the red is that the ref was on the half-spin, so I dont think he actually saw the event through completely. It probably looked a lot worse with the start and end he saw.

Think it was wreckless, but seen the given as yellows.

Loved Benyon's goal. Couldn't see it properly from where I sit, but the replay clearly shows the classic Benyon control with arms in the 'scoop' position before a lovley finish. Quality goal from a striker who must be lacking in a bit of confidence at the mo - hoping this will be the first of many!

Ref only had one look and I say he was correct. Unlike QPR and the goal that was not given nobody was not hard done by. As for Benyon I am convinced this is the first of many!!

Yep, when under no pressure at all.

Sad thing is, much as I try to support him as he gives his all for the shirt, it was Gilbert's basic controlling error that gave away the needless throw-in which squandered the possession which led immediately to their opening goal too.

Back