• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I thought it was a dreadful goal to concede for their equalizer at the time, it looks even worse from the other side. No one challenging the ball into the box. As bad as their defending for our first!

Both goals totally avoidable. Dont get me wrong, its a worldie of a strike from Grant for the first goal but very poor from our point of view to allow him that much space in the middle of the pitch.

Where do you start with the 2nd goal? 2 men fail to stop the cross coming in, any danger of the goalie claiming a ball in his 6 yard box? any danger of the left back tracking his man at the back post? Take your pick!

Payne's goal was very Eastwood-esque!

Both goals totally avoidable. Dont get me wrong, its a worldie of a strike from Grant for the first goal but very poor from our point of view to allow him that much space in the middle of the pitch.

Where do you start with the 2nd goal? 2 men fail to stop the cross coming in, any danger of the goalie claiming a ball in his 6 yard box? any danger of the left back tracking his man at the back post? Take your pick!

Payne's goal was very Eastwood-esque!

Are you seriously trying to blame Bentley

Well I clearly listed 3 reasons. Bentley's failure to command his 6 yard box just happened to be one of them on this occasion

Bentley could never have got to that cross, It was far to good.

Now again the opposition are allowed to cross a ball in football, shame none of our players rarely look so positive in the same area. I did say on the match thread if you want point fingers look at Coker, not White.

In my opnion there was not much we could have done about the first goal, one touch and bang what a strike!

In my opnion there was not much we could have done about the first goal, one touch and bang what a strike!

Very true, even swerved away into the corner. For those moaning that L1 is mediocre this season, we have seen some cracking goals.

Now again the opposition are allowed to cross a ball in football, shame none of our players rarely look so positive in the same area. I did say on the match thread if you want point fingers look at Coker, not White.

Did you actually read my 3 points where that goal could have been avoided?

A lot of players' body language on Saturday was already on the beach. We just need this season to end and those that are carrying knocks can fully recover.

I refuse to believe Coker has been playing fully fit as he's been pretty abysmal since his return.

Think before the ball went wide there should be criticism as well. There player was given far too much space in the middle allowing time to easily pick out a wide player

I think prosser and Bolger would both have won the header for the second goal, just saying,

Also when their guy hits the post, again how many errors do we make, I count two and arguably as many as five !

Back