• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend United set to run rule over Millwall's Tamika Mkandawire

If he can walk , then he's in the side on Saturday as far as I'm concerned

Hope he knows what he's letting himself in for. When the going gets tough, Southend fans turn on their players and each other

i signed him on FM once for Barcelona for no particular reason, not sure i played him much!

I do like the headline bit about us 'running the rule' over him.
I know it's referring to his fitness , but just made me laugh , like if he's fit , we're going to say "no , sorry mate , just don't see where you'd fit in right now"

i can remember this guy as a good centre back at orient but not to sure if he will be our answer to our midfield.

Hopefully this guy can do a great job for us in midfield, we do need somebody who can win the ball.

Is he adding to the per-letter shirt printing scandal with Assombolongadoodahdoodahday.

Pretty sure he is best placed as a centre back - as previously discussed though, he is way too good for League 2 level, and probably the league above as well.

I currently have him starting in my Hertha Berlin team in the Champions League on FIFA if that helps make anybody's mind up!

Came on in emergency situation for first game in midfield for Millwall. Did so well, stayed there and became player of the year. But troublesome knee ruled him out all of last season. Essentially converted to a good defensive midfielder, just what the doctor ordered. Well I hope so, much depends on the state of the knee? Wonder what repairs were necessary and if he will be forced into full run out if all goes ahead. Phillips allowed to come on too soon and is back in the recovery room
  Spoiler:  

i can remember this guy as a good centre back at orient but not to sure if he will be our answer to our midfield.

He has played central midfield for Millwall and I think I also read he won POTY two years ago...

Although now operating as a midfielder, we may need him to come in at Centre Half for saturdays game!!!!

Wonder what Christian Dailly is up to???

Sounds like exactly what we need. Timlin hasn't been fit all season (shoulder problem?) and all good sides need a good spine running through it. All the way from Smith in goal, Cresswell and Barker/Phillips/Prosser at the back through our non-existent midfield, to Brit and Barry/Freddy up front.

We have the makings of a decent side - still two or three away from it though...

Hope he can't be the ball winner we have been missing!?!

However I dislike relying on loan players!

Well according to CP on twitter it's not him joining tomorrow anyway!!! Mystery begins to who it is!!

Back