• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United v Chesterfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great well done !! a financial penalty as well as a possible points deduction, bang goes cash for a midfielder or centre back !

Complete idiots Martin's not even there ?. If we get a fine the club should make them pay it.

Great well done !! a financial penalty as well as a possible points deduction, bang goes cash for a midfielder or centre back !
Because the new signings we've made over the last 3 years have been really useful haven't they, the club is in freefall something needs to happen and bringing media attention to what is happening will apply more pressure to the board

Martin has allowed this poison to build. Brown has to go of course but the rot starts from somewhere.

Going on the field will get the attention which is good but a punishment will follow... and Martin isn't going anywhere sadly.

If it gets rid of Martin, it's worth it but it won't. Maybe starting fresh would be best with this poison at the helm.

Because the new signings we've made over the last 3 years have been really useful haven't they, the club is in freefall something needs to happen and bringing media attention to what is happening will apply more pressure to the board
Hope you are right we shall await the outcome

This game should be the “final nail in the coffin” for Phil.. then I remember that Ron Martin will be choosing his replacement, ****.

Immediately the team selection was made today the outcome was utterly forseeable. The banner should have been changed to 'Brown out' Martin is responsible for many things but not for today's team selection and perfprmance. Encroachment onto the pitch, whilst undersfandable, is totally unacceptable and can only kick the club when it's already on the floor

I actually don't blame those going onto the pitch, they show more fight than they players who are stealing a living. I'd hazard a guess that ogogo Dunne, Murphy , Coulson and Akinola will be out top earners and its only Murphy id keep. Shocking recruitment

This game should be the “final nail in the coffin” for Phil.. then I remember that Ron Martin will be choosing his replacement, ****.
I’d love it for the replacement to be by fans vote. Let the paying public decide.

It’d never happen of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back