• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would like to think we will win as we always seem to beat them (apart from last time), but just can't see us winning 4 in a row, so will go for a 1-1 draw.

Best foot forward and our team has nothing to fear from any opposition in this league. We are far from the finished article and a definite 'work in progress' but I only see it going in the right direction at the moment. Ability + work ethic = positive results.

Really dont think we have much to worry about. Dont care about the 5-2 game, it was a one off, but over the 90 mins we played well enough to win the game. We just had a 8 minute nightmare, which hasnt ever looked to be replicated either before or since. Our first team out that started Friday, i will take a 2-0, corr and hurst to score in front of 6500, 500 from Daggers

If we play like we did Friday night there's only one winner. That's a big if though!!

Got a feeling it will be a bit like after the lord mayors show, and we might struggle a bit. Still think we have enough in the locker to get a result though, so im going for a scrappy 1 0 win. Fred to come on and score.

Can only see this going one way. 0-2 Daggers

Love the optimism :)

Why do you see us only losing this one seeing as we have just beaten two of the top 3 and Daggers couldnt even beat Northampton? Surely we have a chance?

Gonna smash them, brown deliberately wanted us out of the jpt! I got good faith in this squad!!

Love the optimism :)

Why do you see us only losing this one seeing as we have just beaten two of the top 3 and Daggers couldnt even beat Northampton? Surely we have a chance?

I predicted 2-0 loses against Oxford, Burton and last Friday.....I also had a £5 on each. Will be doing the same with Daggers tomoz

I think we will win, but they have got such a dangerous attacking line up! Murphy is scoring a lot, Hines is looking good and they are scoring goals. If we keep them quite then we will smash them!

Kiernan in the back 4 ahead of Prosser could be significant. I know of no injury worries so I would expect to see the same XI starting.

Daggers have had 1 day less since their last game but I don't think that will be a factor .... perhaps who scores first will be telling given that we haven't let in a goal in the last 5 hours of league football.

Back