• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

They're a bogey team of ours.

They are aren't they, in our 11 previous meetings we have won twice, drawn twice and lost 7 against them. We have to go back to November 2009 for our last (and only victory against them at Roots Hall).

That being said, I'm gonna predict a turn of fortune and a 2-1 victory for us.

I do indeed, I also know that he'd have been in the Far Post after the match.

Please, if you're going to Powell's Pals, support the club and buy some drinks! It'll all help with planning these events in the future!

Let's hope they have got an extra firkin (or two) in ......... and they are chilled! :smile:

I'll leave Mick to do the proper refwatch thread, but just putting this out there.....

Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 06.18.36.jpg

(and if someone can explain what code/tags to use to make pictures appear bigger in the thread, I'd love to know!)

I'll leave Mick to do the proper refwatch thread, but just putting this out there.....

View attachment 5238

(and if someone can explain what code/tags to use to make pictures appear bigger in the thread, I'd love to know!)

Why would you want to use a picture when it only contains a few words ?

The mediation process will be conducted under the auspices of the EFL and will take place behind closed doors; fans, the public and the media will not be allowed to attend.

....... nice and transparent then !

What you don't say is that the EFL have agreed to drop the charges against the proper "Dons" as a result of them agreeing to the mediation.

A picture says a thousand words Mick... ;-)

is this one better?

Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 10.12.00.jpg

Still wish someone would tell me how to make it bigger in the thread so people can see it without clicking!

Turner and Coker both out injured for this game.

Will defo be going along after the game to see the players. Started going to matches from 91, so would be great to meet some of my child hood hero’s.

See Coker and Tuner are out for rest of season. I’m guessing Anton will replace Turner. Seems Elvis is favourite to come in but Kyprianou is a left back so maybe him, although not seen him about for awhile. Or will we recall Hendrie?

Not really. It was a disgrace in the first place that the old Wimbledon were allowed to move that far up the Country by the Independent Commission. If it doesn't look, feel like, and is nowhere near Wimbledon, then it's not Wimbledon. It was always going to become a Milton Keynes club that had been given an immediate spot in League One, without earning it.
I too really despise the way this club came to be. I will be at RH to, hopefully, see FC Franchaise relegated and on into freefall out of the league thereafter. They are not and never have been Wimbledon F.C. and never earned the right to be one of the 92.

View attachment 5238

One way to do it, long winded but it works, is to post the small pic, click on it in the post and when the large image comes up right click and use 'copy image'. Back to the post, paste the larger image in and delete the small one as below.

attachment.php

Not really. It was a disgrace in the first place that the old Wimbledon were allowed to move that far up the Country by the Independent Commission. If it doesn't look, feel like, and is nowhere near Wimbledon, then it's not Wimbledon. It was always going to become a Milton Keynes club that had been given an immediate spot in League One, without earning it.

Exactly the reasoning the Rubins considered Telford ....

[FONT=&]

Whilst I am vehemently opposed to Franchise FC and their continued use of the Dons suffix, I have lost a lot of sympathy for AFC Wimbledon after they steamrollered over Kingstonian .

View attachment 5238

After you upload the file, and have the tiny picture in the reply box, double click on the image and it will bring up the Image Settings:

tnail.jpg

You'll likely find that the Size is set to 'Thumbnail'. Change that to 'Full Size' and your picture should appear in full majestic glory.

Whilst I don’t think we are in danger of going down , pressure can and does have a big impact on teams.
Lose on Saturday with some other results going against us and suddenly panic can set in to get over the line.
Not the most optimistic of posts , and I’m sure we will be fine , but want us to get this done quickly , especially given our away form.
Someone reassure me , it’s all fine .....

Back