• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

As if failing to beat such a poor side at home wasn't bad enough, Mil;wall score a last minute winner. I hate football sometimes.

Losing to a team who havent won in 11 and now scraping a draw against a team who have only won a single away game all season. Not good enough

Need to return to winning ways v. Bristol Rovers on Tuesday and v Coventry the following Tuesday. If we fail to get 4 points from those fixtures I reckon we will be too far adrift of the play offs.......

Total passenger today, been like it for the last few games. Yes got a goal but so poor and should have come off. Playing with ten men is hurting us

Taters you saved me having to write that...he was walking most of the game, never put in a tackle..it has been like this for weeks and as you say we are effectively playing with 10 men

midfield shape was poor today, way too narrow and they couldn't string any passes together. No bite in midfield at all apart from Lenny (amazing tackle in the box second half)

brown needs to shake it up a bit now as players know that they will not be dropped

Last edited:
Back