• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

manor15

Super Moderator⭐⭐
Staff member
Chris Phillips reporting 8 changes to the starting line up.

Not a bad line up at all, Pig rested. Other than that it's almost as strong as we could put out given the injuries and suspensions, good to see some changes at the back to get Thompson and Barrett back fit again.

Is that 4-5-1 ?
Depends how it's set up, could be 4-4-1-1 with Payne behind Mooney, 4-3-3 with Worrall and Hurst/Payne either side of Mooney, could be 4-5-1 with Payne in the middle, or 4-2-3-1 with proper wingers and Payne playing more attacking.

I make that 7 changes?
White for O'Neill
Thompson for Bolger
Barrett for Prosser
Worrall for McLaughlin
Hurst for Timlin
Atkinson for Rea
Payne for Weston
Mooney for Pigott

Depends how it's set up, could be 4-4-1-1 with Payne behind Mooney, 4-3-3 with Worrall and Hurst/Payne either side of Mooney, could be 4-5-1 with Payne in the middle, or 4-2-3-1 with proper wingers and Payne playing more attacking.

Could you give me your permutations for tonight's lottery ??:smile:

I've edited my original post, Manor15, so apologies.

For some reason I thought White played on Saturday.

I have a feeling for 5 nil with that line up of free scorers, a hat trick for Payne and a 4 minute cameo from Williams scoring a brace through blistering pace and a back flick at 60 miles an hour into the top left

Back