• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

In summary I said that you should get 3 points on Saturday. We've got an injury list as long as Southend Pier, and missing key players from key positions. All outfield positions are weaker due the absence of first choice players.

In summary my reply: cry me a River. We've had a terrible season of injuries ourselves.

5-0. Hattrick from Coxy and MK Jnr has to be revived with a damp copy of AAS. :happy:

According to Chris Stevens calculator this weekends game will be a closed door fixture !!!!!

--------------------------------OXLEY-----------------------------
DEMETRIOU----------TURNER-----------FERDINAND-----------COKER
MCLAUGHLIN---------YEARWOOD-------TIMLIN-----------KIGHTLY
-----------------COX------------FORTUNE--------------------------

ROBINSON,LADAPO,HARRISON,WORDSWORTH,WRIGHT,KYPRIANOU,BISHOP

5-0 win , Simon Cox bagging all 5

--------------------------------OXLEY-----------------------------
DEMETRIOU----------TURNER-----------FERDINAND-----------COKER
MCLAUGHLIN---------YEARWOOD-------TIMLIN-----------KIGHTLY
-----------------COX------------FORTUNE--------------------------

ROBINSON,LADAPO,HARRISON,WORDSWORTH,WRIGHT,KYPRIANOU,BISHOP

5-0 win , Simon Cox bagging all 5

Agree with that starting 11.
Probably another defender ( Elvis ? ) for Ladapo or Robinson on the bench ?

I'd be surprised if Lapoodle would go from starting XI to not being on the bench, so I'd say Robinson would miss out, with Elvis on the bench.

Looking forward to this one. With three away games and a tricky home game coming up after, it will be handy to get a win.

Actually, looking at the fixtures, after Saturday 5 of the next 7 are away!

Ladapo, could be a loan clause have to have him playing or at least in the squad. He can't play any worst than last week, at least hope not​

Ladapo, could be a loan clause have to have him playing or at least in the squad. He can't play any worst than last week, at least hope not​
He isn't a loan player, short contract until end of season IIRC. SCP is obviously looking for next year and sizing the players up, I expect Ladapo will be on the bench and come on for MAF as it is, imo, too early to "bin" the player for the stinker he had against Walsall.
I expect SCP will also want to see some more of Woody in action; and also try to fit Manton on to the bench and for some game time. Once we get closer to 50 points we will have more idea of who SCP is seeing a SUFC future for.

Anyone have any idea how many tickets have sold for this one yet ? Surely over 6,500:thumbsup:

Definitely need a couple of changes tomorrow. Firstly, Kightly has to start. The other change regards Ladapo, who hasn't impressed me so far, he doesn't seem to carry much of a goal threat and looks a bit lazy at times. Still early days and he could come good, but for tomorrow I hope that Powell brings Fortune back in.

Be nice to bag a win here need 53 pts to be safe in my mind, 3 wins in a week would be nice.... , 11 games after tomorrow left and 7 of those away from home

Back