• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

That is a surprise, I see how it's goes today, if we pick up anything, then it's a bonus.

I hope Weston play like he do on my Fifa 15, as he seems to be my best striker on Online gaming lol.

Surprised hurst in and timlin on bench, also I'd start with hunt

I can only assume he is going to ease Hunt in slowly as he hasn't played since Feb! (Other than the Orient game)

Hope we do well, otherwise PB will get some critics for that lineup

Doesnt matter who he puts out, if we dont do well he will get slaughtered about his selection anyway. Hindsight makes it very easy.

Timlin and Worrall are surprises, if they arent carrying knocks then that would be strange for them to be left out.

Surprised hurst in and timlin on bench, also I'd start with hunt

Doubt Hunt is anywhere fit enough to start, he was always going to be a sub.

Chases Pig and Hunt till he is nearly blue in the face to get them to come to Southend, then PB starts with a winger up top.

I would like to be the first person to say this season.....Brown Out .. There it's done now, we can move on...:smile:

Sorry fans Barrett has been woeful in the pre matches, feel sorry for Prosser what ever he does he cant win

Back