• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What’s the real story... BBC page says we have had 61% possession, more shots, more on target and they have had only 2 shots on target....come on stats can’t be wrong...:whistling:

Different perspective....I thought 2 points from the last 2 home games. We achieved 3, happy days! COYBB

Different perspective....I thought 2 points from the last 2 home games. We achieved 3, happy days! COYBB

Don't get me wrong. I'm happy with 3 points from those games but problem is that i made my prediction that we'd be 17th by 31st December just before bristol rovers game!
If we hadn't had beaten charlton them i may well have been spot on. Prolonged relegation form usually only ever leads to one thing

To be fair lost to a good side near relegation last year who brought in 12 players during the close season to up their pace , energy and enthusiasm. We had more possession but, only got going after 55 minutes, mostly in fits and starts, midfield frail and bossed. Shrewsbury quick, disciplined, younger, fitter, sprang forward fast.

The lack of plan B seems to be working.

It absolutely did not. We got a little bit of blood and thunder into our game but in the last 10 mins when Shrewsbury were dropping off us we still have a situation where the ball is dropping to John White and he is immediately looking to lump it up to Ranger. If we tried something different - a Plan B - we would have stood a better chance of levelling.

I did warn you that we work hard and have a great team spirit. Played far better than that in games we haven't won. For first kick off it was clear you would lump the ball towards our defenders.

Celebrations at the end were as a result of us confirming avoiding relegation this season

I did warn you that we work hard and have a great team spirit. Played far better than that in games we haven't won. For first kick off it was clear you would lump the ball towards our defenders.

Celebrations at the end were as a result of us confirming avoiding relegation this season

Heard you lot singing "we're not going down":smile:

Back