• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend United vs Southampton

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
Not much in it...

Southend - 7/5 (Coral, BlueSq, bet365, Paddy Power)

Draw - 19/10 (bet365)

Southampton - 12/5 (BetFred, SkyBet, Stan James, Coral)

Given that the game is tomorrow, surprisingly few firms have priced it up so far. However, the main Southend players are as follows:

Lee Barnard My Lord - 5/1 (bet365, SkyBet)
Roy O'Donovan - 13/2 (bet365, SkyBet)
Dougie Freedman - 7/1 (bet365, SkyBet)
Francis Laurent - 15/2 (SkyBet)
Alan McCormack - 16/1 (bet365)
Lee Sawyer - 16/1 (bet365)
Franck Moussa - 20/1 (William Hill)

Given that the game is tomorrow, surprisingly few firms have priced it up so far. However, the main Southend players are as follows:

Lee Barnard My Lord - 5/1 (bet365, SkyBet)
Roy O'Donovan - 13/2 (bet365, SkyBet)
Dougie Freedman - 7/1 (bet365, SkyBet)
Francis Laurent - 15/2 (SkyBet)
Alan McCormack - 16/1 (bet365)
Lee Sawyer - 16/1 (bet365)
Franck Moussa - 20/1 (William Hill)

5s is quite short, i've only seen 6s and 7s this season for Barney. Are they finally cottoning on that he score a lot of 1st goals (1 in 3 apparently)?

5s is quite short, i've only seen 6s and 7s this season for Barney. Are they finally cottoning on that he score a lot of 1st goals (1 in 3 apparently)?

Of the 8 league goals he has scored, four have been the first goal. Add in that he takes penalties as well as and 5s seems about right to me.

Ladbrokes price on Barney for our last three games;

Oldham - 9/2
Brentford - 11/2
Stockport - 6/1

What about a Lambert first scorer, Southend 2-1 win? That must be reasonable odds...

Huge fan of backing Southend at 7/5. Sold to the man in the hackett cap. I will probably have 3 figures on this. Amazing value for an almost nailed on result. Spectacular. cheers. Hammo.

Where's Badblokes? Under the odds or scared stiff?

If I mention Ladbrokes I'm 'shamelessly plugging my own company', if I don't, Ladbrokes are 'running scared'. :)

This is purely for information and to get a bit of chat going. I'll not quote the exchanges as they tend to be more volatile and even if they are offering best price it's unlikely to be for much money at this stage. Anyway, I made a rick in my original post....

Best price the draw - 12/5 with Stan James, Coral and SkyBet

Best price Soton - 19/10 with bet365 and William Hill

If I mention Ladbrokes I'm 'shamelessly plugging my own company', if I don't, Ladbrokes are 'running scared'. :)

This is purely for information and to get a bit of chat going. I'll not quote the exchanges as they tend to be more volatile and even if they are offering best price it's unlikely to be for much money at this stage. Anyway, I made a rick in my original post....

Best price the draw - 12/5 with Stan James, Coral and SkyBet

Best price Soton - 19/10 with bet365 and William Hill

A good service, only joking about your mob, anything to steer people away from the under the odds rip off with the Roots Hall in house bookmaker!

With Barney and M Voto both looking like being out as much as it pains me to say it I think the smart money is on the Saints.

Like Dave, I don't fancy us for this one, but out of interest what odds are Sankofa?

I think he gets in some good goalscoring positions for a defender.

Like Dave, I don't fancy us for this one, but out of interest what odds are Sankofa?

I think he gets in some good goalscoring positions for a defender.

ha ha ha ha ha - I have just ****ed my pants....

I would suggest if he is anything under 200000000-1 then your being knocked...

Back