• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

McNasty

How will we cope against the top of the league side without the recently transferred Prosser and Zaaboubie ?

Thoughts here please.

Sturrock sets up Corr for an early goal making it 1-0, however 5 minutes later Sturrock makes an inaccurate pass causing him to be booed for the rest of the half. Chesterfield equalise just before half time due to Morris failing to dive in time, people start muttering how Evans should be in goal. In the second half the game looks to be heading for a draw until Blair Sturrock nets a 90th minute winner for us. Half an hour later Sturrock is rated 5 for not scoring a hat-trick :smile:
But seriously I think we could sneak a 1-0 victory Attn: 5300 (I'm assuming Chesterfield being top will have decent away support?)

Lets be positive I would like a win, but will acccept a draw as a good result, main thing is for the boo boys to shut up and everyone get behind ALL the players.

think this one will be 2-2 with 602 down from chesterfield in a crowd of 5,489.

How will we cope against the top of the league side without the recently transferred Prosser and Zaaboubie ?

Rather better than we would have done with them, I hope and expect.

really don't know anymore. we play well then terrible then well etc etc god knows what will happen.

Ye who knows, Southend are so frustrating they win games they shoudnt, then lose games they should, we are all up one min then down the next. So mm, 1 1 draw, but realy havnt got a clue.

Lets get behind the boys today, feeling positive about this one. Really need to avoid defeat to shut the boo boys up. Going for an optimistic 2-1 win in front of 5200 with 400 away support.

Will the real Southend please turn up today?
Hoping for a hard fought 2-1 win. Will settle for 3-1, 4-1, 5-1 or even 1-0, 2-0 etc

Back