• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend United's chief executive Steve Kavanagh: Make this just the beginning

Evening Echo

The News
STEVE Kavanagh wants Sunday’s JPT final with Crewe Alexandra to be the start of a more successful era for Southend United, both on and off the pitch.

More...

Give me a better product and I will agree...
We lost a huge opportunity to attract more people.....

We played a good team in the league above us.
What did you really expect from Sunday ?
The result was and performance were just what I expected - not what I wanted , but what I expected.
A good passing team that did enough to win against a side that lost early goals in each half , but gave it a go , and with a bit of luck may have snatched a goal ourselves.

The result was and performance were just what I expected - not what I wanted , but what I expected.
A good passing team that did enough to win against a side that lost early goals in each half , but gave it a go , and with a bit of luck may have snatched a goal ourselves.

Exactly this...but this thread will probably turn into another moan about sunday...........

Exactly this...but this thread will probably turn into another moan about sunday...........

I know.
You would have thought we were played off the park by a conference side if you read some of the posts.
I love this forum , but it never ceases to amaze me.

Finally a sensible post. Have barely read the zone since Sunday due to the doom and gloom. Before Sunday, it was all about the day and the occasion, not the result and then we lose and this seem's to be forgotten? Yes the result was disappointing, as was the line up and yes the feeling of defeat in a final doesn't get any easier. But what a day none the less!!! I will never forget the day, seeing my nieces face when she stepped in the ground and seeing the sea of blue in and around the ground.

Back