• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

mattitouk

Life President
Another table , that looks pleasing on the eye.

15th place would put us in comparison to where Swansea finished in the Premier League. Overall a better team than Man Utd (again) & Liverpool.

:happy: :thumbsup:

DBp-F3mXYAEeDM0.jpg

DBp-F3oXsAEszn7.jpg

DBp-F3mXUAEwT2P.jpg

DBp-F3oW0AA9CbR.jpg

Pretty pointless table when it doesn't account for the different number of games played. Although in an election week it's pretty close to sone of the crap we are being fed

Another table , that looks pleasing on the eye.

15th place would put us in comparison to where Swansea finished in the Premier League. Overall a better team than Man Utd (again) & Liverpool.

:happy: :thumbsup:

DBp-F3mXYAEeDM0.jpg

DBp-F3oXsAEszn7.jpg

DBp-F3mXUAEwT2P.jpg

DBp-F3oW0AA9CbR.jpg

The simple addition of an extra column showing points per game and re-sequencing accordingly would have added a (tiny) bit of meaning to the whole thing.

Considering some of the garbage we used to get fed performance wise years ago this period sits up there with some of our best times. I can only comment on 1976 on as I cannot remember much in my first ten years

Considering some of the garbage we used to get fed performance wise years ago this period sits up there with some of our best times. I can only comment on 1976 on as I cannot remember much in my first ten years

Last season's 7th place finish was our joint 13th best in the 90 seasons since we joined the league in 1920 and that includes our 2 championship relegation seasons. If you exclude those 2 then its within a whisker of being in our top 10 best seasons.

Back