• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TV Highlights Southend Utd 4-0 Oldham Athletic

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
The latest highlights aren't out yet, so don't get too excited, but beforehand I thought it might be worth reminiscing on last season's result against Oldham. Last time Bridgy and Fonguck ripped them a new one before Mooney tucked home a clinical finish from the move. Notice any similarities between then and now? and can we play them every week please.

By the way, when the latest highlights come out they can go on this thread as well.

The first half from last season was stunningly similar to this season in the number of chances we created!

Much better travelling support from Oldham this year though. Didn't do them any good though...

Exactly what I thought. Cardwell's run reminded me of the Goat. What a partnership that was.
If we could of squeezed one more year out of the Goat I firmly believe we wouldn't of got relegated that season

Yeah, just looking at the comments on their website such as :

"..minimal contact.." "his thigh made contact" "follow through made it look worse" "wasn't off the ground"

The screen shot makes those comments 110% wrong and embarrassing!

Also the ref's position gave him a perfect view, for once at this level!

When I saw it (on video) genuinely from Spain, I said red card straight away. If it were a Southend player I would probably protest their innocence, but that was correctly given as a red iMO.

When I saw it (on video) genuinely from Spain, I said red card straight away. If it were a Southend player I would probably protest their innocence, but that was correctly given as a red iMO.
It looked a red to me and the ref. Even if it wasn't, when we look back at the records it will show that the player was sent off. It really doesn't matter what any of us think, Oldham or us.

Back