• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Southend Utd vs Forest Green Rovers 24th November 2020 19:00hrs FL2

What would be your starting 11 for Tuesday and what do you think the result will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
1606131374372.png

So, it looks like it's on, injuries and Covid permitting. Normal Pre-Match stuff here please.

I guess if we add Elvis and Kyps (who is back after his loan) and deduct Hart & Akinola, and deduct McCormack (who probably wont be back in time) then its 15 available and they will be the squad.

Oxley
Elvis Hobson White Taylor R
Egbri Demi Olayinka Dieng Clifford
Goodship

Seaden
Phillips
Rush
Coker K
Kyps

Unless he is tempted to go 442 (I think 451 better at the mo)

Oxley
Elvis Hobson White Clifford
Demi Olayinka Dieng Egbri
Goodship Rush

That squad :Stunned:

Probably easier to say who would remain in the bench. Everyone else plays.

Looking at the squad sort of hoping its cancelled. I've not seen a squad list that small since the last time we was relegated from League one and Sturrock had to work miracles.

..........................Oxley
Bwomono White Hobson Clifford
................Demetriou Dieng
....Egbri...... Olayinka..... Goodship
.........................Rush

Subs
Seaden
Kyprianou
Phillips
K Coker
O Coker

We've actually fielded weaker sides this season.

Subs
Seaden
Kyprianou
Phillips
K Coker
O Coker

Richard Taylor would be involved or is he injured? Not sure

These polls do make me laugh. Do people really think we're better off playing without a goalkeeper?

At the moment 82.4% want Oxley to start and 5.9% want Seaden. That leaves 11.7% of people who think we don't need a goalkeeper.

Can't find any match odds for tomorrow on two different platforms, do they know something we don't?

Subs
Seaden
Kyprianou
Phillips
K Coker
O Coker

Rush nowhere near the first team.Had chances and proven hes not up to it.And his age has nothing to do with it.

Missed penalty at boreham,many substitute appearances and showed nothing to suggest hes ready!! I couldn't tell u every match lol but I know hes not ready.

He’s played in a total of 7 matches all as sub and the 3 in the league he came on in 85th 87th and 81st minute and in the cup the 117th minute. Reckon he deserves a slightly longer run out before he’s written off.

Last edited:
Along with ANG the only two slightly creative and skilful players we have and one defo out and the other possibly

Back