• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SOUTHEND V BRISTOL ROVERS

sufc_stu

Coach
SOLD OUT!!

wink.gif

East Stand is sold out though and South Upper will sell out as well. Plenty of space in the North Bank!

The North West corner should have been available for tonight!!
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ April 01 2005,11:44)]The North West corner should have been available for tonight!!
sad.gif
i'm sure it will be open if needed..

Mrs ORM is on the way to the ground as we speak - with instructions to call me when she gets there. Will post an update if she can remember how to use a phone.

Obviously it would be much easier for Scriv to post live updates on here but he is too busy with his tongue up Captain Fantastic (nothing wrong in that).
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ April 01 2005,12:07)]Mrs ORM is on the way to the ground as we speak - with instructions to call me when she gets there. Will post an update if she can remember how to use a phone.
If she can use an iron she can use a phone

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave cusaks nose @ April 01 2005,11:46)]Talking of Irons, does anyone know if there will be any gays in the crowd tonight?
I think that Danny maybe in the crowd tonight. He was after all the only Gay in the club!

Bloody Women ! RBS is sold out so we're in the West Block somewhere but she can't work out what block !

On the plus side this means tickets are still available and my guess is they'll be holding back plenty of tickets as usual for sale tonight.

OK 2 Block V tickets sorted, near my usual haunt anyway.

Now a growing queue at the ticket office and club shop. As I was speaking to Mrs ORM on the phone the person at the front of the queue bought the last XL in stock. Son is sorted though and will be sporting it tonight.

Can anyone remember the words to...

We are top of the... <whatever it was again>?

As no-one from the club, has used this song in some 13 years and 3 months, can the song sheets be dusted off in preparation.

Thanks!
tounge.gif

Oh, I think it had something to do with league tables... yes, that's it... league tables!

laugh.gif

TAXI!!!
wink.gif

I got to the ticket office at 4.00pm and they said only South and West have tickets available and are going fast. There was a massive que when I was there so anyone who decides to purchase tonight will have their work cut out. She also mentioned Yeovil tickets are selling quickly.

Laters

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Eternal Optimist @ April 01 2005,12:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave cusaks nose @ April 01 2005,11:46)]Talking of Irons, does anyone know if there will be any gays in the crowd tonight?
I think that Danny maybe in the crowd tonight. He was after all the only Gay in the club!
whos Danny

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Fitter @ April 01 2005,15:38)]Is the game in any doubt?
The fog in Shoebury is thick thick thick.
there was a power cut here...
tounge.gif

Back