• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hazey

Director
Line up confirmed,

Southend: Daniels, Clohessy, Phillips, Barker, Prosser, Leonard, Grant, Timlin, Hall, Dickinson, Benyon.

Subs: Morris, Harris, Ferdinand, Kalala, Sturrock

surprised but harris to start again would of being a big big ask , thets hope the new boy does well

UTB

Two changes for Blues as Benyon makes debut

BLUES boss Paul Sturrock has made two changes to his starting line-up for this afternoon's game against Dagenham & Redbridge.

More...

Our defence is really shoddy at the moment, perhaps we could do with a new centre back and left back.

Daggers puting us an bit of pressure. Have to say that I don't feel enormously confident about our defence today...........and recently. Perhaps that's an area that needs strengthening during the transfer window? Didn't see Hazey's post before puting mine up!

Maybe the fact nobody is really challenging Phillips and Barker for their place is making them a bit complacent, I think bringing in another centre back to challenge them properly would see an improvement straight away. Although saying that, I don't think the partnership of Barker and Phillips would be good enough for league 1, seeing as there isn't much pace there.

Happily Montana misses a great chance with his head following good work from Nurse. We seem to have gone to sleep for the last 20 mins. Suddenly dangerous free-kick for us from 35 yards out.......easy for their keeper to deal with.

Back