• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend V Leicester City

SUFCStu

President
The team for today is

Mildy

Francis Clarke Dervite Barrett

Betsy Christophe Macca Moussa

Barney Robinson

Scannell out with a hip injury.

Quiet on here this afternoon..............I'll announce my presence. Under pressure this afternoon ...........lots of work to finish downstairs, before going out tomorrow. Would suit me if we could be four or five up by half-time so that I could work a bit through the second-half! Sounds pretty full and a good atmosphere.

Quiet on here this afternoon..............I'll announce my presence. Under pressure this afternoon ...........lots of work to finish downstairs, before going out tomorrow. Would suit me if we could be four or five up by half-time so that I could work a bit through the second-half! Sounds pretty full and a good atmosphere.

Hi Yogi- I've just 'tuned in.' BarnaBlue is there today, so no Pyreneean banter on here today... just heard a report from Scott Minto on SSN that Theo had a chance...

Hi Yogi- I've just 'tuned in.' BarnaBlue is there today, so no Pyreneean banter on here today... just heard a report from Scott Minto on SSN that Theo had a chance...

Hi .......Sounds pretty even with few chances. Berrichonne not on ...........
probably still celebrating his local teams victory last night.

BBC gives Leicester 67% to 37% in possession...............probably a better reflection of the game by Sky, saying that neither side taking control..........but Clarke and Robinson noted as key players

Scunthrope and tranmere losing

and yet we have to play the league leaders when this happen with the best defense in the leauge

Free-kick for us .........Clarke puts it over from a flick on by Barnard........should have done better? We are finishing the half far the stronger side. Another dangerous free-kick for us Gradel booked.

HT 0-0

Sounds like we are the better side, We will lose this to a late late goal.

come on lads, going on our way.

don't think we'll lose this late on, they scored a late goal last match

JFC off injured...........Grant on .............lasts a minute or so before he also goes off with a cheek injury?.........Freedman now on ..........much switching around.....Barnard and Freedman up front. Penalty .........Dervite handles.........Leicester 0-1. Sound like another match where we were on top but find ourselves behind.

Back