• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend v Preston Goals

cheers mate absolutely amazing will be watching this all night long :angel:

I would imagine that they will be on the official SUFC site in a day or 2

I think that all of us should look at these goals every day until we are safe. In our darkest grimmest performanaces we must not forget that we are capable of efforts like these.

Perhaps the players should do the same.

Just seen them on Blues world. Maccas volley was out of this world. Could you guys behind the goal follow the flight of the ball or did you not see it untill it hit the net?

Just seen them on Blues world. Maccas volley was out of this world. Could you guys behind the goal follow the flight of the ball or did you not see it untill it hit the net?

I cant actually remember was all to quick but both of mahers you could see they were going in from the moment he hit them

I cant actually remember was all to quick but both of mahers you could see they were going in from the moment he hit them

Yes , you had to be there to believe it ! All 3 goals you could follow the flight , curl of the ball - it was incredible to watch - the tv in the end can't do justice to it - and then there's the moment the net bursts ! till then you don't know for sure its in - heart-stopping . With Maher's last one I was watching that shot with dis-belief , surely not a third on top of what we had just witnessed - then YES! I nearly f**king cried !

Of course if you'd blinked you'd have missed it but if you were following the play, the moment when the ball was travelling in the air seemed to go slightly into slow motion. The great thing is if I close my eyes I can see it happening again and again!

Hope this gives a bit of a feel of those special moments - on a par emotionally with Swansea and the play-off final for me 'cos before Macca's goal it was looking like another day where we would be robbed

Yes , you had to be there to believe it ! All 3 goals you could follow the flight , curl of the ball - it was incredible to watch - the tv in the end can't do justice to it - and then there's the moment the net bursts ! till then you don't know for sure its in - heart-stopping . With Maher's last one I was watching that shot with dis-belief , surely not a third on top of what we had just witnessed - then YES! I nearly f**king cried !

Of course if you'd blinked you'd have missed it but if you were following the play, the moment when the ball was travelling in the air seemed to go slightly into slow motion. The great thing is if I close my eyes I can see it happening again and again!

Hope this gives a bit of a feel of those special moments - on a par emotionally with Swansea and the play-off final for me 'cos before Macca's goal it was looking like another day where we would be robbed

i just thought that maccas volley seemed so fast couldnt believe it when i saw the net ripple though i went absolutly mental, best away game this season

i just thought that maccas volley seemed so fast couldnt believe it when i saw the net ripple though i went absolutly mental, best away game this season

Whoops - meant to quote skyblues post - and you are right fella , Macca's was FAST !

Surely not, having bothered to go all the way up there?! :eek:
you'd be suprised, obviously not a far journey but for Norwich home with that fantastic comeback the whole stadium was buzzing going into the last minute 3-2 down and the people next to me just got up and left :eek: In the end though they missed the last minute equaliser, i just cannot see why they would want to leave with the game being so tight:(

Back